Question about Computers & Internet
You don't need it
1) plug into your router (no wireless)
2) use IE, chrome, ect to go to your default gateways address (192.168.1.1 or something)
3) enter username and password (hopefully default login info applies (usually admin,admin admin,password or admin,"blank" or something)
4) go to the wireless tab and set up name of network (SSID)
5) save or apply settings
6) set up password type and actual password (i reccommend WPA WPA2 or WPA mixed or the likes)
7) save or apply settings
8) hook all up normal and test
Posted on Nov 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 01, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
May 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Dec 18, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Dec 04, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 16, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A85-S107 Notebook
Aug 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2008 | E-Machines T6528 PC Desktop
May 27, 2008 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Dec 22, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 19, 2017 | iiyama Computers & Internet
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!