Question about Cell Phones
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2013 | Motorola Cell Phones
Mar 31, 2012 | Motorola Mobility Karma QA1 Cell Phone
Aug 14, 2011 | Motorola Mobility I335 Cellular Phone
Before you can attain your Motorola CLIQ's unlock code you will need the IMEI number on it. You can find the IMEI number by simply typing *#06# and hitting enter. This number is unique to all GSMphone and will help calculate your unlocking code. Once you have your unlock code you are ready to begun the Motorola unlock instructions posted below.
Here are the steps to unlock your phone:
Unlock Motorola CLIQ (SIM Unlock)
1. Reboot your Motorola CLIQ with an unaccepted SIM card in.
*If the display reads "Enter Special Code", enter the unlock code and press "OK"
*If the display does not read "Enter Special code":
2. Press and hold the * key until an entry box is displayed.
3. Type *, #, 3, 2, # and press "OK"
4. Enter your Motorola CLIQ's unlock code and press "OK."
5. Your Motorola CLIQ should now display either "Completed" or "Deleted"
Jan 01, 2011 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Dec 31, 2010 | Cell Phones
Dec 31, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jun 01, 2009 | Motorola Mobility i870 Cellular Phone
Mar 29, 2009 | Motorola Mobility i275 Cellular Phone
Sep 26, 2008 | Motorola Mobility W375 Cellular Phone
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!