- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are unable to connect to internet. There are few things you can try:
1) Reinstall the Ethernet drivers. Go to control panel> add/remove programs> uninstall the Intel or Realtek Ethernet drivers.Then reinstall the drivers from the motherboard disc provided with this pc. Make sure you install only the ethernet drivers.
2) If your pc is giving any kind of error message like limited connectivity then its a problem with your ISP(Internet service provider) or the windows operating system itself. Call your ISP and let them check the issue if they can't help go for a repair install of windows using the disc.
if you can conect a ethernet cable to the router then to the pc you will have internet. if the router or pc dont have a ether port free or avaiable. you can buy a wireless usb dongle. plug this into your pc witch will make your pc wireless and then u can conect it to your wireless modem. hope this helps in some way.
if you constantly receive these messages it either you have a soon to be broken modem or your i.s.p. is experiencing technical difficulties that why you cant connect to the internet, if your isp is good then your modem is the problem, replacing with a new modem will solve your problem
try pressing start, control panel, network and internet conections, network conections this should show your lan page then press on the lan you need to conect then it should be conect or bridge conections