Question about Toshiba Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
It seems that your OS has registry problem.
- Start PC in safe mode, normally Pressing F8 key when windows starts up.( Google it)
- In Safe Mode create a new user, with administrator privileges and protect it with password.
- Remove unwanted software's & programs.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
- Download reliable program PC Fresher to fix OS registry properly.
- Restart your PC normally and log on to the new account created.
Stay Happy :-)
Posted on Nov 20, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2010 | Linksys Computers & Internet
Jan 21, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jan 13, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Nov 24, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
May 22, 2009 | Cenega UFO : Afterlight for Windows
Jan 23, 2009 | Intel D845GVSR Motherboard
Oct 14, 2007 | Sony VAIO VGN-S460 Notebook
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: