Question about BenQ FP557-v2 15" 1024x768 White/Blk/Silv 16ms LCD Monitor
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Perform a damage check
1. physical observation of the device for damages
2. observe the volume lever or scroll button
possible reestablishment procedures
1. The volume could require increasing beacause was reduced.
2. locate the volume lever and tune the volume to listening capacity of suiatbility
3. A lever should be found on the side of the monitor with indications of tuning
1. The monitor only send displays motion picture from a systme unit that also sends sound to output devices like speakers. make sure speakers are installed on the connection to the entire setup to acquire any listening experince.
Posted on Dec 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2011 | BenQ FP557S (White) 15 in. Flat Panel LCD...
Dec 27, 2010 | BenQ MP610 Multimedia Projector
Dec 05, 2010 | BenQ FP557-v2 15" 1024x768 White/Blk/Silv...
Jun 02, 2010 | BenQ MP721 DLP Projector
Dec 01, 2009 | BenQ PB6100 Multimedia Projector
Sep 18, 2009 | BenQ G2010WP Monitor
Jun 13, 2009 | BenQ FP567 15" LCD Monitor
Mar 29, 2008 | BenQ FP71E 17" LCD Monitor
Oct 01, 2007 | BenQ Value V772 17" CRT Monitor
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: