Question about Computers & Internet
I suggest going to the Magicjack support web page or calling technical support.
or Call - Magicjack support number: 561-594-9925
Posted on Nov 26, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2014 | magicJack pc to phone, free local & long...
Oct 01, 2014 | magicJack pc to phone, free local & long...
Sep 02, 2014 | magicJack Two, 2 Magic Jack Plus Voip...
Jul 12, 2014 | magicjack.com
1. Plug the magicJack into the power adapter that has been provided
2. Plug the Ethernet cord that has been provided into the magicJack
3. Plug the other end of the Ethernet cord into your modem our router
4. Plug a telephone into the magicJack
5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet
6. Visit mjreg.com on your computer, tablet or smartphone
IMPORTANT: Your computer, tablet, or smartphone MUST be connected to the same network as the magicJack to be able to register
Item 6 is what you appear not to have done, in order to get dial tone.
Apr 17, 2014 | magicjack.com Computers & Internet
Dec 03, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2013 | Computers & Internet
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!