Question about Radio Communications
To pair your device with The Sharper Image Freedom:
Note: The effective Bluetooth range of the Freedom is approximately 30 feet.
Posted on Nov 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there - follow the step-by-step instructions here:
Just pick your model and it will guide you through it;
Posted on Aug 29, 2009
Pairing Procedure (This is an example only and may differ from your phone, but the process will be the same.)
1. First turn the phone OFF and then back ON again to refresh its memory.
2. Bring the mobile phone to about 30cm from the Z9i Dual Microphone.
3. Find the Bluetooth menu in your mobile phone. Turn Bluetooth ON. (Check your mobile phone user guide if necessary)
4. With the Z9i OFF, Press and Hold the MFB for about 6 seconds. The LED will appear a solid Blue, and then will start fl ashing. The
Z9i is now in Pairing mode and ready to be found in searches by other Bluetooth devices. Pairing mode will be active for 2 minutes.
5. Perform a Bluetooth device discovery on your mobile phone to add a new device. (It takes a few seconds to search for
and fi nd other Bluetooth devices around you).
6. When Bluetooth devices are found, the phone will display “BlueAnt Z9i”. Scroll to it and press OK to confi rm that you
want to Pair with it.
7. Enter Passkey “0000” when your phone prompts you. The phone and Z9i will now Pair.
8. An additional security setting in your phone may be needed to allow the headset and phone to connect automatically
without confi rmation each time you connect your Z9i. Generally in the options for the BlueAnt Z9i, it will be referred to as
“set as authorized”, “add to trusted devices”, ‘’allow connection’’ or similar.
9. If required for fi rst time connection, select the BlueAnt Z9i to connect with your phone. OR, Click the MFB on the Z9i,
to connect with the phone.
You can get the manual on link below. page 9 tells you how to pair.
good luck and please rate 4 thumbs for the free answer
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
how to connect a bluetooth to a cellphone
1. go to the menu on you cellphone and find connections-bluetooth
2. click options
3 be ready to click search for device (don't click it yet)
4. press the on button and your earpiece and hold till you get a solid bluelight.
5. when you get the solid blue light on earpiece click search for device
6. when it finds your device select it and click on it
7. it will then ask for a code or if you want to bond or pair the devices click yes and type 0000
8. it will ask you to confirm click connect
you should be able to connect.
if it works for you don't forget to rate me
Posted on May 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Televison & Video
Mar 31, 2015 | THE SHARPER IMAGE ESI-P400 Freedom Premium...
Jun 21, 2014 | iLive Bluetooth Speaker System
Dec 28, 2013 | Sharper Image Portable Speaker System Dock...
Nov 19, 2013 | Radio Communications
Jun 13, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 22, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
Dec 10, 2017 | Radio Communications
512 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!