Question about Lands Phones
Need to know how to reset the time and date
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if system DK series must set at port "00"
#402 to check the port number with displayed phone
#651 DDMMYY - for date
#652 HHMMSS - for time
#653 to change the day
Posted on May 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2018 | Lands Phones
Feb 05, 2018 | Audio Players & Recorders
This is how to store a quickdial number on the Opticom B300
1. Lift up the handset.
2. Press the STO button (for 'Store')
3. Key in the full number you want to store, e.g. 01234 5678910
4. Press STO again
5. Press one of the numbers on the key pad that you want to be the Quickdial number, from 1 to 0
6. Press the MEM (Memory) button.
7. Replace the handset in its cradle.
8. The Quickdial number will now be stored and you can call it by lifting the handset (or pressing the speakerphone button) and then pressing the MEM button followed by the single number you chose.
May 29, 2011 | Lands Phones
Feb 18, 2011 | Lands Phones
Sep 04, 2010 | Lands Phones
Aug 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 11, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jan 07, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-585 Plain Paper Laser...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!