Question about Google Chrome
Posted by Anonymous on
- Disable Sandboxing Mode.
- Check if Incognito Mode Works Fine.
- Disable Ad-Filtering Programs.
- Repair Chrome Registry Configurations and Settings (must use reliable program Reginout for it.)
- Remove Chrome Default User Profile.
- Disable Integration with Download Manager Programs.
- Disable Integrated Version of Shockwave Flash Player.
Posted on Nov 20, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 14, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2012 | Google Chrome
Mar 14, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 01, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jun 27, 2010 | Google Chrome
Nov 24, 2009 | Google Chrome
Sep 06, 2009 | Google Chrome
Nov 24, 2008 | Google Chrome
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: