- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Memory full, if it is true, you should backup some pictures and delete them from the card.
Read error, can indicate a corrupted file, dirty contacts on the memory card or a camera malfunction.
for 1 backup all photos and format the card. 2. Clean the contacts on the card and in the camera.
3. Contact a FUJI dealer.
Everything is in the manual (still online) on page 112
Ther three reasons why do you received an "READ ERROR" message:
1. The file is corrupt ot was not created with the camera.
- the file can not be played back
2. The memory card contacts require cleaning
- Clean the contacts with soft and dry cloth. If the message is repeated, format the memory card. If the message persist, replace the memory card.
3. Camera malfunction
- Contact a FUJIFILM dealer
Please let me know if you have any questions and if this solution was helpful.
1. Install software
2. Install driver if required (usb)
3. Reset computer
4. connect msr206 to computer
5. open software for msr206
6. choose the hico or loco setting
7. input the data
8. press writer / read
9. swipe the magnetic card