I have this prostart ct-3460 tw car remote starter and I can't figure out the remote. I have a 2000 jeep tj sport 4.0L that I've installed it in. The jeep won't start by remote and there's no information on this remote in the manual and don't know how to work it properly. There's some icons on the screen I don't know what they mean.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Go to the manufacturer's website and find the exact product you have and want to install.
2. Download the installation manual and READ it thoroughly
3. If you don't understand how to install it, find a qualified professional installer locally and have them install it correctly
4. You don't want to mess up your car's wiring; it can lead to untold misery
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. One among it has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily. http://remotesearch.blogspot.com/ http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/ http://electrohelponline.blogspot.com/