Question about Sewing Machines
Please you bought a separate bobbin machine. And ask near experience tailors.
Posted on Feb 18, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Winding the Bobbin
If you have a top winding bobbin on the right hand side it may be that the winder is seizing up, you must put a drop of oil now and again down the spindle otherwise it goes dry very quickly at high speed.
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
Wind the Bobbin
For the usual jobs, it is the best to use a medium sized thread.
2. Disengage the flywheel by unscrewing the coupling knob as far as it will go.
3. Place the bobbin on the bobbin winder, and push the bobbin winder to the right.
4. Pull out one of the spool pins and place the spool of thread on it.
5. Pass the thread through the bobbin winder tension discs, as indicated.
6. Wind the end of the thread around the bobbin by hand, in the direction indicated.
7. Wind the bobbin, at a medium speed by pressing lightly with a finger on the spool so as to stretch the thread better and thus fill the bobbin to a maximum. The full bobbin stops automatically.
8. Re-engage the flywheel by tightening the coupling knob.
9. Cut the thread and remove the bobbin from the bobbin winder by pushing the latter to the left.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
Mine stopped working too. Gave up and wound bobbins by hand for a while until I broke down and took the machine apart -- an ordeal to figure out. I found that a pliable ring on the winder was completely disintegrated (gummy plastic-like stuff). An online search found this -- a bobbin "tire" which I THINK is the part I need: http://www.sewingpartsonline.com/bobbin-winder-tire-brother-x55238051.aspx. Hope this helps. --Also cleaned all the lint out when I had the machine opened up. They don't make it EASY!
Posted on Aug 09, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | Singer Quantum XL-5000 Computerized Sewing...
Sep 01, 2012 | Brother PE770 Computerized Sewing Machine
Aug 22, 2011 | Singer CE-200 Quantum Futura Computerized...
Sep 10, 2009 | Baby Lock Esante
Aug 27, 2009 | Sewing Machines
Jan 30, 2008 | Singer CE-200 Quantum Futura Computerized...
Dec 04, 2007 | Husqvarna Designer I
Aug 20, 2017 | Elna Sewing Machines
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: