Question about Apex Digital PF2725 27" TV
I need the code for my apex chkt1a remote for my apex tv model # pf2725
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Finding a code
What is the model number of the Apex TV you are using this remote for?
The CK5G-C1 remote was supplied only with model AT3208S TV. It will require no code when used with that model. If trying to use it with any other model TV, you can try the other Apex TV codes found in the AT3208s user's manual that can be found in .pdf format at : http://www.apexdigitalinc.com/manual/AT3208S.pdf
Let me know if this helps, or I can be of further help.
In any case, good luck!
Posted on Oct 25, 2007
SOURCE: philips universal remote codes
Hi Troysingleto. The code can depend on what model of URC you have. According to a site I found by Googling, the code for Apex TVs on one common URC from Philips is 044. Here are the steps to input it directly:
1. Press and hold the Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc). The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 3 digit code (044) . Note: after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off. For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
4. With your device on, press CHANNEL Up. If the device responds, no further programming is required. Note: If some buttons do not operate your equipment, try one of the other codes for your brand.
If that code does not work, you can still find the code using this manual procedure first posted on FixYa by cptnkirk4064:
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired code button (TV, VCR, etc). The red indicator light should blink once.
4.Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until thedevice to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light shouldblink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot therequired code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through thelibrary until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changesdirection again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.
If you wish to actually identify the code once this has been done, this is the procedure:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4.To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressedin "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the redindicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digitfor the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit,repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off,this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.
Once I find out the code for my TV or DVD player, I write it on a small piece of paper (make sure to note which unit code is for!) and tape it to the inside of the lid to the battery compartment for future reference.
Best of luck!
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
You may have bad solder joint inside the remote and especially on the l.e.d at the front, happens often(remote dropped etc.). If you have a soldering iron you can open it a make a round of the solder joints, it should fix your problem. Hope this will help.
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2011 | Apex Digital LD4088 LCD TV
Sep 10, 2011 | Apex Digital PF2725 27" TV
May 26, 2011 | Apex Digital AT2702 27" TV
Dec 02, 2009 | Apex Digital PF2025 20" TV
May 02, 2008 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Oct 22, 2007 | Apex Digital PF3220 32" TV
Mar 06, 2011 | Apex Digital PF2725 27" TV
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!