Question about KitchenAid Blenders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Someone else suggested a link that explains exactly how to unthread the old coupling... and it works. It took me about 90 seconds to fix my blender. But in case that link is dead, here's a summary:
(1) Note that the coupling (the round part with teeth) is threaded to the blender motor in reverse to a standard threading. So it screws off just like a bottle top, but in a clockwise direction.
(2) place the blender base on a tabletop, facing you. You should probably unplug it.
(3) take a punch or a flathead screwdriver, and place it against one of the coupling teeth that is furtherest away from you.
(4) strike the back of the screwdriver with a small hammer or maillot. The result will spin coupling clockwise. It may take several tries, but the coupling will eventually spin clockwise faster than the motor, and it will begin to unthread.
(5) unscrew the old coupling, and screw the new coupling into place (counterclockwise). Note that the new coupling will tighten itself every time you use your blender, so no need to worry about tightening it too much.
(6) Make a smoothie to celebrate your success!
Posted on Nov 10, 2007
The Australian outlets will zap that blender - you need to purchase a 240V to 120V transformer in order to make it work.
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
I think this will help a bit (p.2 only), although it seems a little crude to be a full service manual - this is a service manual for an Oster "Osterizer" Blender - one of the classics:
Here is one for a Philips blender, but once again, not as detailed as I've ever seen:
These are the free one I could find. Generally, an authorized servicer is not allowed to distribute a full service manual, so you normally have to pay someone to get a complete service manual.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
SOURCE: I need a coupling for
The piece that you need is referred to as the coupler. The coupler is a breakway part that is designed to shear and/or wear down in the event that the blender is overloaded. This is to avoid damage to the motor.
The coupler may be purchased individually and is an easy repair that can be done at home. You may purchase the part and access step-by-step replacement instructions at the following link:
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2016 | KitchenAid Kitchen Aid Kitchenaid 5-speed...
Jun 22, 2014 | KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender,...
Mar 09, 2014 | KitchenAid Kitchen Aid KSB580 5 Speed...
Jan 05, 2013 | KitchenAid Kitchen Aid Kitchenaid 5-speed...
Older KitchenAid blenders had a jar that was
made so the blade assembly could be removed for cleaning. On the newer models
the blender jar and the blade assembly are all one unit so you have to purchase
a new jar to get the blade assembly. All of this is dependent on which
model of blender you have.
We would be happy to help you. Please a give us
a call at 1-800-339-9297 we would be happy to help! One of our repair
technicians can talk you through the repair over the phone free of charge. On
the bottom of your blender is the model and serial numbers; have these handy
when you call so we can help you order the correct part.
We have several blender jars on our Web site http://www.mendingshed.com/kitaidblen.html for KitchenAid blenders. If we don't have the blender
jar that fits your model in-stock we can order it and ship it to you. Please
contact us with any further questions. You can also email your model number or
questions to email@example.com
Aug 28, 2011 | KitchenAid Kitchen Aid Kitchenaid 5-speed...
Mar 13, 2011 | KitchenAid KSB560 5 Speed Blender
Jul 31, 2010 | KitchenAid KSB560 5 Speed Blender
Oct 02, 2009 | KitchenAid Kitchen Aid Kitchenaid 5-speed...
Jun 07, 2009 | KitchenAid Kitchen Aid Kitchenaid 5-speed...
Feb 26, 2016 | KitchenAid KHB300WH 8" Immersion Blender...
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: