- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How to maintain our mobile phone battery for long term usage?
Many phone users never knew if how long the battery will last. As long as we use it regularly for a day or two,they are satisfied indeed.
* Other phone users preferred to buy mid or low quality batteries cause it is affordable,but the consequences,battery easily drained and immediately turns into low battery level.this can also damage the phone when the voltage is no longer at ease and the phone comes out with a short circuit board.
* Making a call,playing games,listening to music etc. while the phone is on charging.
When we got low battery warning,suddenly we plug the charger to the phone immediately cause we're expecting incoming calls,we might lose the momentum of the game or save the game level if suddenly the phone turns off. The result, phone is getting hot and the battery is deform due to simultaneous current entering the phone.A voltage coming from the battery and a voltage coming from the charger. also may lead into a short circuit problem and affects some parts of the mobile components.
* Overnight charging or charging the phone for a long time.
This might happens when we're using the phone until we almost got asleep at night while the mobile is on charged. Exceeding the voltage requirement of a battery as well as the phone itself may lead into battery discharge,deform structure and also causes short circuit problem.
1. Buy original battery coming from an authorized retail outlets and ask for a warranty for security purpose. Look for the quality seal product to assure that you've got the right product.
2. Follow the manual on the charging procedure when you bought a new battery. Observe the initial charging time and the regular charging time.
3. Never use your phone while on charged. (if it's important, you can do it sometimes but not regularly) make sure the phone is turn off and observe the regular charging time.
Hoping that this simple guide of mine helps.... Good Day!!!
Hey! My Sister has the same problem. T-Mobile said that it is the battery. There was a defect with some phone batteries. You can buy the samsung battery from T-Mobile for like 48$ of go to cellphoneshop.net to get it cheaper. works great and is cheaper to replace than 48$ samsung battery!!
not to worry this is a fixable problem..............take te phone to a mobile shop and have them reflash the firmware n custom pack back into the phone and this will correct the problem....the erom needs to be loaded back on the phone.
(If you are charging you phone inside your house) First make sure you have power to the receptacle you are using. test this by plugging in a lamp or radio into the receptacle you will be using.
I own the same phone and I have found that the phone has a small rubber cover that goes over the charging port. It's hinged but I found that it has to be removed in order to charge it because the charger can't connect securely with the rubber cover on the phone.
(If your are using a mobile charger) I have observed that my phone has a short in the mobile charger also and changes the ring tone after I charge it. My phone rings 1/2 of the time and I have found that this is a fault of the mobile phone charger. It charges the phone w/o any problem but the connection from the mobile charger is loose. This shorts out something inside the phone and changes my ring tone automatically.
If both the charger and the battery are warm to the touch, the battery is probably charged.
The low battery level warning level is learned by the phone. To train it, allow the battery to run down once until the phone stops working, then recharge it.
The best way totest the charging operation would be to try using the phone. Fully charged you should get about 6 hours of talk time from a fully charged battery, and at least a week of standby operation.