Question about Mach Speed TRIO Onyx MP3 Player
If you call the tech support line at Machspeed.com they should be able to walk you through flashing your firmware to restore operation.
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
To start voice recording, follow these steps:
1. Press the Menu button to return to Main Menu.
2. Select Voice
3. Press Play/Pause to start recording.
4. To pause recording, press Play/Pause again
5. To stop recording, press Select. A pop-up window will appear on the screen. Select Yes to
save recording. The recording will be saved in the RECORD/VOICE folder.
6. Press '<< button to return to the Voice Menu.
Please leace feedback
Jun 04, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 20, 2010 | Mach Speed TRIO Onyx MP3 Player
Sep 02, 2009 | Insignia Sport MP3 Player
Dec 25, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Dec 13, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c200 MP3 Player
Sep 10, 2008 | Mach Speed TRIO Onyx MP3 Player
May 08, 2008 | Mach Speed TRIO Onyx MP3 Player
Feb 24, 2008 | Mach Speed TRIO Onyx MP3 Player
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: