Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
0031 0107 0164 0004 0009 0044 0054 0000 0342 0003 0125 0015 0022 0052 0087
Posted on Aug 26, 2012
Testimonial: "muchas gracias"
El RM-Y173 teledirigido no es programable y los códigos alejados no se requieren. Este telecontrol se diseña para controlar el producto con el cual vino originalmente. Si el telecontrol tiene botones para otros tipos de producto (TV, DVD, etc.), puede controlar solamente Sony calificado las versiones de estos productos. Observe por favor que este telecontrol puede no poder controlar todos los modelos de estos otros tipos de producto de Sony.
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
SOURCE: Remote control RM-810
Try 571. If this doesn't work try setting the code via the automatic programming feature.
RM-810 Automatic Searching
1. Turn on the TV
2. Press the “TV” key (*, **, or **) you want to program on the remote. The light should flash once.
3. Press the “Set” and the “Power” button simultaneously for 2 seconds. The indicator light should stay on.
4. Release both buttons. The indicator light will flash constantly indicating the automatic search mode.
5. After the indicator light illuminates, release the two keys simultaneously.
6. If the controller can turn off the device during its auto programming, you can finish programming in 1.5 seconds by pressing any other button on the controller
7. Check whether operation of other buttons is at normal state. If so yor setting is successfully accomplished.
If you cannot control the functions, try steps 2 through 5 again. If you do not press any button, the auto search function will stop after 30 seconds and the indicator light will go out and you will have to restart the auto search.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2014 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Mar 31, 2014 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
May 24, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2012 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Oct 15, 2009 | Toshiba MR120 Remote Control
Apr 08, 2009 | Toshiba MR120 Remote Control
5,230 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!