Question about Remington SCC100R
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2014 | Remington Garden
Nov 06, 2013 | Remington Electric Chain Saw
Aug 04, 2011 | Remington SCC100R
Jul 12, 2011 | Remington SCC100R
Jul 06, 2011 | Remington SCC100R
Feb 11, 2011 | Remington SCC100R
Dec 25, 2010 | Remington SCC100R
The following procedure should be followed for battery removal prior to disposing of the product:
1. Make sure the clipper is unplugged from any outlets so you don't risk an electrical shock.
2. With a flat head screwdriver, gently pry the top cover from the unit. This will expose the internal circuitry compartment.
3. With a Phillips head screwdriver, remove the four screws on the
circuitry compartment top cover.
4. Locate 6 latches around the perimeter of the circuitry compartment and pry each to loosen top cover.
5. Remove cover to expose the batteries and circuitry.
6. Clip the wires connecting the batteries to the circuit board and
remove the batteries.
Nov 26, 2010 | Remington SCC100R
Sep 02, 2010 | Remington SCC100R
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: