Question about LG Cell Phones
Changing phone from smart phone to older flip phone and am having difficulty pairing flip phone to my new chevy truck bluetooth
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
UGH I had such a hard time with this, because it isn't clearly explained.
So here is a solution that should work (it worked for me!):
1. Go to Settings, Bluetooth, and Go to the "Paired Device" menu and leave it open.When it asks to turn BT on, you can do so.
2. This is the part here that screws everyone up. Take the headset and press and hold the multifunction button. KEEP IT HELD DOWN! The light should turn on and stay on. While you are holding it, open the microphone. The light should have been on while you were doing this and still be on. If it didn't stay on the whole way try again from when the mic is closed.
3. Remember the "paired device" menu? Select "New" and it will auto search for the headset.
4. It should be found quickly. The headset (that you should still be holding down but with mic open) will blink, then your phone will ask if you want to pair with Motorola HS850. Say ok, then it will ask for passcode 0000.
5. The headset will blink and the phone will say it was successful, and ask if you want it to be turned on. Say yes and make a test call. It should be fine from there.
Hope it helps!
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
before attempting to pair your headset with another device, be sure that the bluetooth headset is in the off position
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Try this: 1. Ensure that your phone is switched on. 2. If the headset has not been previously paired with a device, switch on the headset. The headset enters the pairing mode, and the indicator light starts to flash blue quickly. If the headset has been previously paired with another device, switch off the headset, and press and hold the multifunction key until the indicator light starts to flash blue quickly. 3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices. See the user guide of your phone for instructions. 4. Select the headset from the list of found devices. 5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones, you may need to make the connection separately after pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your phone once. If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of the mobile phone where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices. When the headset is connected with your mobile phone and ready for use, the indicator light of the headset slowly flashes blue.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2017 | Android Cell Phones
Oct 06, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
Jul 26, 2016 | Samsung Radio Communications
Mar 17, 2011 | LG Cosmos VN-250 Standard Battery and...
Sep 05, 2009 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Sep 04, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3c Cellular Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Blnc Bluetooth Car Kit...
Mar 18, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Mar 31, 2008 | OEM Systems Bluetooth Headsets - Model...
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!