Question about Emerson Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I programmed my RCR461 to an Emerson TV by entering code 1170. On the DirecTV, I entered 5059. Found them the hard way, but it works....
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
Sorry it took so long to respond to your request for assistance. Youcan find the instructions and codes you need to program yourtelevision at the RCA customer support website[http://www.rcaaccessories.com/rcaaccessories/ ] Copy this web addressand paste it into the address bar of your web browser. This will takeyou to the RCA main customer support page. Just go to the universalremote control section and find your model remote control. Use themodel number to find the technical support information page. On thispage will be a copy of the owners manual and the remote control codesto use with your products. I hope this information helps you with yourproblem of needing instructions and codes to use your remote with yourproducts. Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day!
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
This worked for me. I had to scan down quite a few times but eventually my tv turned off and I set the code with the # button. It may work for you too and save you some money on a UR.
Scan For Device Codes If the code for the device you are programming is not listed in the user manual or on this site, try these steps to scan the remote controls memory for device codes.
1) Turn the power on the device on
2) Select and hold the mode button for which you are programming, such as the TV button, on the remote until you see all the lights of the mode buttons flash. Once you let go, that mode button that you chose should now be blinking. When using the Aux mode button only use the number pad to enter 0 for a second TV, 1 for a second VCR/DVD, 2 for a amplifier, tuner, or cable box. Then press the STAR (*) button.
3) Press the power button on the Dish Network remote control.
4) Repeatedly press the UP or DOWN button on the remote to scan for the correct code (do this slowly so you do not skip over the right code for your device). When the correct code is reached the device will turn off.
5) Press the POUND (#) button to store the code in the Dish Network remote.
6) Press the power button to turn the device back on and try using other buttons on the remote to make sure that they also work. Sometimes the power button will work while others may not.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2015 | Televison & Video
Dec 25, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Mar 23, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Aug 18, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 08, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2014 | Sansui VRDVD4000 DVD Player/VCR
Dec 18, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 05, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 15, 2017 | Emerson Televison & Video
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!