Here's the solution i found:
To end your membership immediately:
contact Xbox Support. If you cancel immediately, you lose access to the service for the remainder of your paid subscription period.
To end your membership at the end of your current term
To cancel your membership at the end of the current term, turn off auto renewal by following these steps. With automatic renewal turned off, your membership will expire at the end of its term.
- Sign in to the xbox live website by using your Microsoft account. Note Make sure that you sign in using the Microsoft account associated with the Xbox Live account that you want to manage.
- Once you've signed in, click My Account
- In the Subscriptions section, click Go to Subscriptions.
- If you're not on a trusted device, you'll be prompted to choose an existing proof, either your email or a phone number, so we can send you a security code. The code is sent to either your email address or mobile phone.
- After you receive the security code, click Next.
- Enter the code that you received, and then click Submit.
- Locate the subscription for which you want to change your auto renewing payment status.
- Click Cancel automatic payment.
- Click Continue.