Question about One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
I lost my manual and need to reprogram a new tv & vcr.. thanks
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
If your device does not respond to the remote control after trying all codes
listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for
NOTE: Before performing a code search for a DVD player or a VCR, turn on the device and
insert the required media.
For example, to search for a code for your TV:
1. On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly alternate
between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the TV turns off
(after pressing POWER). If the device does not have a Power
key, you can substitute another function, such as digits 0 ~ 9 ,
CH, or PLAY).
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from
its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 through 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for
the device you are searching for.
here is the maual for your remote:
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2011 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Find the code your device.
1. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
2. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
3. Enter the 3-digit code number.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. With the
device on, press another button to test (volume control/power button).If it
does not work, repeat steps 1 to 5 with other codes which you have.
follow the below steps to set remote without codes
1. Turn on
the device you wish to control.
2. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
3. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. Press ON/OFF repeatedly until the device turns off.
6. When the device shuts off press and release ENTER.
7. Try using
the remote. If it does not function repeat steps 1 through 6
Jan 16, 2011 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Mar 19, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Aug 24, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 08, 2009 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Jul 19, 2008 | Radio Shack 4-in-1 Kameleon Touch-Screen...
Nov 26, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Sep 09, 2007 | Philips 8-Function Universal Learning...
282 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: