Question about Advent Computers & Internet
Cursor working but keyborad does'nt tried num lock, turning on and off and recovery, i cant type in my password to get into the laptop, what should i do. was working perfect last night. it is a advent roma 1000, intel celeron, windows 7,
Try plugging in an external keyboard so you can access the system. Once you are in the system, see if there are any errors in device manager and update drivers if needed. If it is not a driver issue, you may need to replace the keyboard.
Posted on Nov 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
search your drive CD to find out some Software which are used with this product, other wise you have to use another software to use your web cam as a normal camera.
use this Link with a free download software. or use follow link
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
Here is the driver: http://www.howtodrivers.com/model512886.html
And here are the instructions: Step-by-step guide for install Advent 7115 - Celeron M 430 1.73 GHz - 15.4" TFT driver.
1. Download file for Advent 7115 - Celeron M 430 1.73 GHz - 15.4" TFT from our site, save it on your computer and unzip.
2. Connect your Advent 7115 - Celeron M 430 1.73 GHz - 15.4" TFT to computer.
3. Right click on My computer and click Properties. Go to Hardware tab. Click to Device Manager button.
4. Find your new Advent 7115 - Celeron M 430 1.73 GHz - 15.4" TFT on Laptops category double click on device and press Reinstall Driver button.
5. Select Install from specific location, check Include this location and click Browse button to select the Adventdriver click Next button to continue and click Finish button to finish installation.
6. After this procedure you should see new Advent 7115 - Celeron M 430 1.73 GHz - 15.4" TFT in Laptops inside device manager.
Posted on Mar 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2013 | Packard Bell Computers & Internet
May 22, 2012 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 Notebook
May 20, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jul 28, 2011 | Samsung R610-64G Laptop
Nov 23, 2010 | Dell Inspiron B130 Notebook
Feb 14, 2010 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Dec 14, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Feb 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2017 | Advent Computers & Internet
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: