Try this link:
Read the Billing Meter
The total number of printed pages can be reviewed at the Printer Control Panel, on the Configuration Page, and in CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS).
Three meters are available:
- Total Impressions
- Color Impressions
- Black Impressions
The billing meter counts the number of pages that were printed properly.
View the Billing Meters:
- 1-sided prints, including N-up, are counted as one impression.
- 2-sided prints, including N-up, are counted as two.
NOTE: During 2-sided printing, if an error occurs after one side is printed properly, it is counted as one.
- Color documents converted using an ICC profile on applications with the Color (Auto) setting can print in color, even if displayed in black and white. The data prints in color even if it seems to be black and white data on the Display Screen. In that case, the number of Color Impressions is increased.
NOTE: Grayscale images printed with the composite black setting count as color pages because color consumables are used. Composite black is the default setting on most printers.
- When printing automatic 2-sided printing, a blank page can be inserted automatically depending on the settings in the application. In this case, the blank page is counted as one page.
: The Bill Meters track the total number of pages printed for the life of the printer; it cannot be reset.
To view the total number of pages printed:
- Press the [System] button on the Control Panel.
- Press the [Up] or [Down] arrow button until "Billing Meters" is selected, and then press the [OK] button. The Print Volume Report will be printed.
- Press the [Down] arrow button to scroll to the required meter. The number of printed pages is displayed below the name.
- Press the [Return] button to exit the Billing Meters menu.