Question about ASUS A7Sv-7S009C/Intel Core 2 Duo T7500, 2GB DDRII RAM, 250GB HDD, DVDRW, 17 TFT WebC... PC Notebook
Posted by Anonymous on
It seems that your OS has registry problem.
- Start PC in safe mode, normally Pressing F8 key when windows starts up.( Google it)
- In Safe Mode create a new user, with administrator privileges and protect it with password.
- Remove unwanted software's & programs.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
- Download reliable program RegInOut to fix OS registry properly.
- Restart your PC normally and log on to the new account created.
Stay Happy :-)
Posted on Nov 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2014 | Apple MacBook Pro with 17" Display
Feb 01, 2013 | Denon AVR-1906 Receiver
Jul 31, 2012 | Apple Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2011 | HP Compaq nc6120 Notebook
Jul 07, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Mar 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 24, 2009 | Lexicon Omega Desktop Recording Studio...
Jun 01, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: