You can now divert important calls to another mobile phone or
landline if you are unable to take a call in case: you miss a call, are
busy, are out of reach or phone switched of.
- Go to the 'Call Divert' menu on your mobile phone
- Select 'Divert if out of reach' option
- Select 'Activate', followed by to other number option
- Enter the number in the to other number section
- Your Call Divert service will now be selected
To deactivate go to 'Call Divert' menu and select deactivate / cancel option.
To forward all calls:
To forward calls while you´re speaking to someone else:
- to start, enter **21*number #
- to stop, enter ##21#
To forward calls if you don´t answer the incoming caller within 30 seconds:
- to start, enter **67*number #
- to stop, enter ##67#
To forward calls if your cell phone is switched off or is out of reach
- to start, enter **61*number #
- to stop, enter ##61#
To cancel all preset conditions:
- to start, enter **62*number #
- to stop, enter ##62#
You will not be charged for activation or deactivation of this service. Only the call divert will be charged as a separate call.