Question about Televison & Video
Only one channel is showing continuous and another channels are not changed by remote and tv. key board ( manually ) Please solved my problems.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: tv will not change channels
Sounds like an eeprom problem or a microprocessor problem??? Also make sure the tv didnt lose its channel memory by reprogramming the channels feature in the menu. Good Luck
Posted on Jun 23, 2006
SOURCE: Cannot set Cable Default Channel
I believe you are getting mixed up between channels and programs. Normally program 00 is used for VHS as it has slightly different parameters for colour and brightness. If the TV has about 39 or more programs which can be programmed in from the on screen menu, try using program 20 for the video and 30 for the cable. For this to work you must do the on screen frequency scanning from channels 22 to 69 (UK) and select VCR, CATV, VHF, UHF, etc. I have used program 00 and 20 for two VHS recorders, working on channel 33 and 35 for example, but you must tune them to 33 and 35 on the `Tune' screwdriver hole by the aerial input sockets of the recorders. I expect if your cable unit plugs into your aerial socket of the TV that it has an adjustment for what channel it is on. The TV on screen menu may be different in some countries, so it would help if I knew where you are.
Posted on Oct 23, 2006
i am imran
and i have also buy sanyo tv kit 360 ch fit in my old bpl 20"tv and i know for unlock tv channel.
try this this code definetly is solve your problem.
1st go to the locked channel.
and then press menu>system>child lock
and then press and hold down tv/av key and press swap key.
and see locked channel is unlock.
i have coming soon post for service code menu in short coming days.
please reply me to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
May 11, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2015 | Ultra Computers & Internet
Oct 23, 2014 | Magnavox MDR537H/F7 DVD Recorder 1TB Hard...
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired.
Mar 14, 2011 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
May 12, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 22, 2010 | Toshiba 22LV505 22 in. LCD TV
Aug 30, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-45607 45" Rear Projection...
Nov 18, 2007 | Mitsubishi VS-5043 50" Rear Projection...
400 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!