Question about iLO LCT32HA36 Television
My Speed con TV is showing FACTORY S1650S : 110113V3 code in screen and channels not changed by remote or tv key board but remote is working properly.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I recently bought an ILO 32 HDTV with the same problem. I searched every site I could find for a solution. I finally found someone that gave me the direction to replace the Main Board for the TV. This is the board that you can plug your exteranl devices into, computer, dvd, HDMI etc.
The phone # to Digital Age is 909-974-2859. These are the people who can send you the part you need. Also the remote that I have is RC-500, which is the newest remote control for the new Main Board. I would suggest getting this remote.
The price of the board was $123.89 with $10.00 shipping. It only took 4 days to get the board from Ontario California, and yes they do speak english.
I removed the backpanel myself and then removed the metal cover over the Main Board. Remember to mark all of your wires and screws so you can put them back in the same location. The connections are all quick disconnects and the board is one piece. I had the board replaced and the back panel back on within an hour. All buttons working on the TV and the remote control, and the TV is working great with sound.
But I do not have the Manual......does anyone have the manual? I am willing to help anyone with a fix for their TV for a copy of the TV Manual.
I hope the information I have given helps in anyway possible,
Posted on Sep 27, 2008
SOURCE: My tv is stuck at one channel.
I got the same problem, TV stuck on one channel, what I did was, I remove the cable (fron the back) for a minute and then reconnect, work perfect, well, better than try to return the bloody thing.
Good look with your.
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
SOURCE: Cannot change channels
hi folks i have the exact same problem..
symptoms: remote or on board controls, volume, channel... nothing works but just the power on/off button..
problem: i have taken it to a repairman and after charging $80 initially he said, something digital is wrong nd that part had to be replaced, which happens to cost around $450-475, if he's not lying..
currently brand new 32'' TV's cost about $300-350 at walmart, where i boght this one from..
just shairng what i learned, and if someone has anything to say please go ahead. i would like to souble check my repirman but im dont wanna take it to someoneelse and pay another 80 to hear same story... good luck.
Posted on Jul 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2016 | LG 42LS3400 42" Class FuHD 1080p LED LCD...
Sep 07, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Oct 18, 2013 | Vizio VO47L 47 in. LCD TV
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired.
Mar 14, 2011 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
May 12, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 15, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-24FS120 24" TV
Aug 30, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-45607 45" Rear Projection...
Nov 18, 2007 | Mitsubishi VS-5043 50" Rear Projection...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: