Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have OS-X 10.4.11 and had the same issue; any printing just spat out blank pages.
I installed the following driver which completely resolved the issue:
There's a similar one for 10.5 that I haven't tested, to be found here:
If you use 10.5 and this driver works for you, please let others know by posting here, too.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
SOURCE: HP deskjet F2180 not scanning.
I would suggest that you remove all HP software that came with the printer through Add/Remove programs in Control panel. After that is finished, you can download the latest drivers by following the instructions below.
To download the drivers you can go here. When the page opens you will need to choose your operating system. Then, from the Drivers section I would choose the full feature driver. Once you click that, you will see a Install Now button that will allow you to immediately install the software and/or a Download Only button that will allow you to download the file for later installation.
Either option will have a link below them that says View Directions which can be used to get step by step instructions for installation of the drivers.
Hope this helps. Please remember to rate this information.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
1. First, try turning printer off and on.
2. Next, on the computer side, this is how you manually clear the printer queue.
1. Go to Start, Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Double click on Services icon.
2. Scroll down to the Print Spooler service and right click on itand select Stop. In order to do this, you need to be logged in asAdministrator. At this point, no one will be able to print anything onany of the printers that are being hosted on this server.
3. Next you need to go to the following directory: C:WINDOWSSystem32spoolPRINTERS.Delete all the files in this folder. This will clear all print queues(it’s a good idea to first make sure there are no other print jobsbeing processed on any of the other printers on the server becausedoing this step will delete those jobs also)
4. Now you can go back to the Services console and right-click and choose Start for the Print Spooler service!
You can also go to a command prompt and type net stop spooler or net start spooler to start and stop the service.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions, let me know.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2017 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 22, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-in-One...
Oct 11, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-in-One...
Jun 29, 2015 | Canon Ink Cartridge for Pixma MP252
Jun 22, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-in-One...
Nov 10, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 22, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-in-One...
Jul 06, 2014 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2007 | Canon SmartBase MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
1,259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!