My screen is black, why do I not have a picture?
Antenna is not hooked up to television.
- Make sure that the antenna cable is correctly connected to the television. If it doesn't work there appears to be no signal.
Problem is caused by television broadcast
- Push 'INFO' button.
- If the screen shows channel number (1, 2, 3, etc) try another channel. Not all channels broadcast at all times.
- You may have a signal problem. Contact cable provider or local broadcaster regarding the specific channel.
Television is in EXT or SIDE mode, and there is no external source provided, so screen mute (black screen) is activated.
- Push NEXT SOURCE button on the remote.
- On the screen appears all sorces.
- Press the UP button to switch to the TV mode.
If you are using an accessory device (DVD, DVR, or VCR), be sure the device is on and running.
Blank screen when connecting to the accessory (DVD, STB, PC) device via HDMI to HDMI.
- Make sure the cable is well connected .
- To check which connection is selected, Press the i+ button on the remote control.
- When you see Blue mute / blank screen and the i+ display
does not indicate any video resolution indication then there is no
valid signal detected.
- Make sure the HDMI output of the accessory is
valid by changing the video output resolution to a resolution which the
TV can handle.
- When you see a blank screen and the i+ display shows a video resolution indication then the connection is correct.
- The blank screen is caused by the accessory device and not by the TV.
- To detect and remedy the problem caused by the accessory device, check the instruction manual of this device.
the problem remains : reselect the HDMI external source input by
changing to the other HDMI input and back to the connected HDMI :
- Press AV on the remote
- Press up and then ok
- Press AV again
- Press down and ok
- The compatibility check process between TV and accessory device will start over again.
- Reset (switch off and back on) the TV and also reset the accessory device.