Question about Cell Phones
How do I delete text messages from my cubot mobile phone
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
When you see this list, just highlight the number and press the 'c' (clear) key. It will prompt you if you are sure that you want to delete. Press Yes/OK.
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
YES! go into your outbox and select the stuck message to move to drafts, then shut off your phone and turn it back on, problem should be solved. worked for me!
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
SOURCE: deleting text messages
Ok, here is what you do to delete your messages in the inbox:
1. First you press your messages button where they are located
2. Now scroll down to where it says Inbox and make sure it is highlighted
3. Next press the button that looks like two pieces of papers one on top of the other...it is next to the OK button in the middle but on the left side.
4. Next you will see something that says Setup...press OK
5. Scroll down to where it says Cleanup press OK and you will see Inbox and Sent Items on there. Choose your Inbox ( you can also do the same for sent items)
6. Now just choose how often or how many messages you want cleaned up...then press the OK button.
7. It will automatically ask you if you want to do this now...choose yes
Now your inbox has fewer or no messages...
Have a blessed Day!
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Go to your inbox...go to a message and select ok to read it....press the button that is right above the call/answer button (the green one)....the button that is the 2nd one down from the left...you should see your options to delete somewhere there....
Posted on May 02, 2009
I have the same problem. I called Sprint and they said the only way to get rid of the recent text message contacts is to completely erase the incoming calls you have. Don't know if that includes locked ones, too, but I'm trying it now (I have one locked message). Will let you know.
Posted on May 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2016 | HTC Cell Phones
Jul 30, 2014 | Motorola Cell Phones
Jan 18, 2013 | Motorola Mobility Electrify
Nov 16, 2012 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Sep 28, 2012 | Samsung GTB7722
Aug 08, 2010 | Samsung SGH-A877 Impression Cell Phone
Jun 19, 2010 | Nokia 6303 Cell Phone
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!