- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
press the pencil lead dispensor button... (the one you press when you want more lead to protrude). turn the exit point UP and insert new lead. turn right side up and write away!I too love the mechanical pencils
Simply grab the top rotating section, and the lower barrel, and pull apart. This will expose a clear tube in the lower section, where the new lead may be inserted, up to 6 pieces max. Then gently push the top back into the lower section.
To load more lead into the Zebra Z Grip mechanical pencil you must follow these steps:
1. Use the extra provided lead or purchase a refill package in 0.7mm size.
2. Remove the plastic cap that covers the eraser on the end of the pencil.
3. With the cap removed, gently tug the eraser out of the end.
4. When the eraser is removed, place a few pieces of lead into the open tube.
5. Insert the eraser.
6. Replace the cap on the end of the pencil.
7. Depress the end of the pencil a few times to feed the lead through the tip.
You need to add it to the Low Pressure Port which is on the Passenger side Firewall above the "computer" or PCM as well as your Coolant Recovery Jug. Keep the can in an upright position and turn the A/C on to recirculate, blower motor on High, all windows down and have someone accelerate the Engine to approximately 1500 RPMs. The port has a Black screw cap on it and if needed to find in the future, take Papermate® White out, and place a white dot on the Cap for future reference. Remember to close the Valve before disconnecting and since the pressure on the recharge line is lower at 1500 RPMs, disconnect it while it's running.