First you'll need to create a message template.
- On the File menu, point to New, and then click Mail Message.
- On the Options tab, in the Format group, click Plain Text.
- In the message body, type the message that you want to send as your automated reply.
- In the message window, click the Microsoft Office Button and then click Save As.
- In the Save As dialog box, in the Save as type list, click Outlook Template (*.oft).
- In the File name box, type a name for your message template, and then click Save.
Once the template is finished, you'll need to set up a new rule to reply to the incoming messages.
- On the Tools menu, click Rules and Alerts.
- In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, click New Rule.
- Under Start from a blank rule, click Check messages when they arrive, and then click Next.
- Under Which condition(s) do you want to check?, select the sent only to me check box and any other criteria that you want, and then click Next.
- When you see a dialog box informing you that this rule will be applied to every message that you receive, click Yes.
- Under What do you want to do with the message?, select the reply using a specific template check box.
- Under Step 2: Edit the rule description (click an underlined value), click a specific template.
- In the Select a Reply Template dialog box, in the Look In box, click User Templates in File System.
- Select the template that you created in the previous section, and then click Open.
- Click Next.
- Optionally, select the check boxes for any exceptions to the auto-reply rule.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 1: Specify a name for this rule, type a name for the auto-reply rule, and then click Finish.
Hope this helps!
Please don't forget to rate;)