Question about Vizio New Original M3D550KD Remote Control
Posted by Anonymous on
I just had the same problem. I call Vizio and this is what they had me do that did fix the problem.
1. Unplug the TV
2. Hold down the power button on the TV for 30 seconds (yes, with it unplugged and do not plug it back in yet.)
3. Take the batteries out of the remote.
4. Press each button remote twice to ensure that they bounce back and are not stuck.
5. Place new batteries into the remote.
6. Plug the TV back in. Not into a power strip if possible. ( I did not have an available outlet so I used a power strip.)
7. Try turning the TV on using the remote. (My TV turned on. All of the functions worked - problem fixed.)
Hope that this helps.
Posted on Oct 23, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2015 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 01, 2013 | Vizio New Original E3D320VX Remote Control
Aug 31, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2012 | Vizio 55" M550NV Razor LED LCD HDTV, 1080p
Apr 15, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 15, 2011 | Vizio VA26L 26 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 04, 2011 | Vizio L37 Television
Jun 03, 2011 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
May 13, 2010 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Dec 26, 2007 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: