Question about Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
TRY TO INCREASE THE VOLUME ON THE PHONE AFTER MAKING A CALL..AND ALSO ON THE BTHS
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2015 | Samsung Headsets
May 19, 2012 | Southern Telecom Emerson Bluetooth Headset...
Below are the steps for resetting the Bluetooth table in your cell phone and on the B150 headset.
1. Go into the device history / trusted device list of your cell phone. Delete / remove all the devices / headsets from the device history in the cell phone (highlight or move the screen cursor over the device and you should get an options choice one of which will be delete or remove).
2. Once all the devices / headsets have been deleted / removed, shut the cell phone off.
3. (If you have a smart phone with downloadable apps ie. I-phone, check with your provider before doing step #3 to insure battery removal will not clear applications you have purchased or downloaded). The purpose of step #3 is to clear any keep-alive memory the phone and headset were holding. Remove the battery from your cell phone for 15 minutes.
4. With the headset powered on (it does not have to be connected to the phone, just powered on) , hold the volume up and volume down button at the same time until you hear 2 beeps (easiest to do if you hold the set in front of you and use both thumbs). This step clears the Bluetooth table of the headset.
5. Place the headset back on its charger for the remainder of the 15 minutes the battery is out of the phone. It is not necessary to shut the headset off prior to placing the headset on the charger.
6. After the 15 minutes is up put the battery back in the phone and turn the cell phone on.
7. Turn the phone on and get it ready for paring. Consult your phones user guide or call your service provider for help with your cell phone.
8. Put the headset in pairing mode by holding the Multi-Function Button until the lights are flashing alternating Red and Amber, you will then release the Multi-Function Button. Please note the headset will continue flashing Red and Amber until the paring cycle times out (approximately 2 minutes) or completes the paring with the cell phone. If you only press and release the Multi-Function Button the headset will not go into the paring mode.
9. Pair the headset and cell phone together.
Once the headset is in paring mode, go to the Bluetooth menu / connections of your cell phone. Select add new / search for / find new device (different phones have different but similar names for the options). The cell phone should find a device called BTHS. Move the cursor over the BTHS and press (OK, select, enter, or whatever your phone uses for a prompt). If the cell phone asks for a passkey code you will put in 0000 (four zero's). The headset will then pair and connect to the cell phone. Your phone may ask you if you want to connect to the BTHS and/or add it to your trusted device list, press (OK, select, enter, or whatever your phone uses for a prompt).
Aug 29, 2011 | VXI BlueParrot B150 Wireless Headset
Sep 03, 2010 | Plantronics Headsets
Oct 21, 2009 | Samsung WEP460 Bluetooth Headset
Aug 13, 2008 | LG HBM-550 Wireless Headset
Jun 06, 2008 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Jan 05, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!