Question about Computers & Internet
PLEASE DELETE MY GMAIL ACCT. ITS CAUSING ME PROBLEMS. ASAP
Sign in to your Google Accounts homepage then click "Close account and delete all services and information associated with it."
The following link may or may not get you there directly: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DeleteAccount?hl=en
Posted on Nov 18, 2013
To delete your Google account sign in here:
Scroll down to 'Account management' and there will be two options:
Delete profile and remove related Google+ features.
Close account and delete all services and information associated with it.
I believe the second option will include Gmail.
Posted on Nov 18, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In order to reset and change the password of Gmail and corresponding Google Account with the affected Gmail email address, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://mail.google.com/ (related: other Gmail URLs).
2. Click on I cannot access my account link.
Change Gmail and Google Account Password
3. Click on radio button of I forgot my password, and then click on password recovery page link (or you can go directly to the link above).
4. Enter the username for the Gmail or Google Account in the field provided.
5. Enter the captcha letters as shown in the image on screen.
6. If you never login to the Gmail for the previous 24 hours, a secret question as set in the Google Account will be presented. Answer the question with a correct answer in order to be able to reset the password.
If you're unable to answer your security question and the account has a secondary email address configured, a link will appear at the bottom of the secret question results page. Clicking on the link will has a password reset email message sent to the secondary email mailbox. After receiving the email, follow the link to reset the password.
If you have login to Gmail in the preceding 24 hours period, the password reset email will be sent immediately instead. Follow the link to reset the password. If you don't have a secondary email address, or if you no longer have access to that account, repeat the steps above after 5 days. At that point, you'll be able to reset your password by answering the security question you provided when you created your account.
7. If you cannot remember the answer to secret question, cannot answer the secret question correctly and do not receive password reset email in secondary email account, try to contact Google for help.
Posted on Dec 23, 2010
go to gmail & sign in with your ID & then in the same menu box at the bottom click can't access my account & follow the prompts
Posted on Sep 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2016 | Google Computers & Internet
Sep 20, 2016 | Cell Phones
Sep 17, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 101 Tablet...
Mar 04, 2015 | gmail.com
Sep 22, 2014 | Google Gmail
Aug 04, 2014 | gmail.com
Jan 15, 2014 | Mozilla Thunderbird
Nov 18, 2013 | Computers & Internet
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!