- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To get to your preferred gmail account, you have to sign out of the one you don't want.
1. When you are in gmail, click on the account icon in the top right corner.
2. Click on "Sign Out".
3. On the "Sign Out" page, click on "Sign in with a different account".
4. Here you should be able to access the gmail account you prefer.
Google GMail Settings The Google GMail service offers email client access for retrieving and sending emails through your Gmail account. However, for security reasons, GMail uses POP3 over an SSL connection, so make sure your email client supports encrypted SSL connections.
Google Gmail Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.gmail.com (SSL enabled, port 995)
Outgoing Mail Server - use the SMTP mail server address provided by your local ISP or smtp.gmail.com (SSL enabled, port 465)