Question about Washing Machines
Hi - I can't seem to make the machine work. It will work on one drying cycle but everything else nothing! The buttons won't press so can't start/amend programs. Any ideas?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
HI, this is a Door Open Error.
Possible Causes are..-
* Door not all the way closed
* Loose electrical connections at door switch and pwb assembly(Control Board)
* Door switch assembly is out of order(Miss aligned)
* Gasket on door may be creased in
Most common issue here will be a defective door lock switch. check all causes before replacing the switch.
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
all lights are flashing on bosch classixx express no thinh working no water intake door is locked what is the problem and can i do it myself
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
SOURCE: Hi, my front loader washing
Hello, welcome to FixYa.
The Key symbol means the lock has been activated some how.
On most bosch of your class this is how you work it on & off.
Here`s how to deactivate it...
1) Press the "menu" button until you see "CHILD LOCK :ON" appear in the display. ( if nothing is pressed within 10 sec.following this the menu will close and it will default to program in the display )
2) Once you see what I just mentioned in the display press the "select" button until "CHILD LOCK :OFF" appears in the display.
3) Finally by pressing the "start/pause" button the key symbol should disappear confirming you have successfully exited the child lock program.
Let me know if this was helpful to you or not, if so please take a second and rate it accordingly.
Thank you for visiting "fixya" for your washer solution inquiry.
good luck going forward.
Posted on Dec 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2015 | Bosch Dryers
Nov 29, 2013 | Bosch Washing Machines
Oct 31, 2012 | Bosch Washing Machines
Oct 02, 2012 | Bosch Washing Machines
May 02, 2012 | Freezers
Dec 04, 2011 | Washing Machines
Dec 22, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Mar 03, 2010 | Bosch 24 in. SGS09L12 Logixx Free-standing...
Nov 13, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!