Question about zoosk.com
- Log on as Administrator
- Start - run - type gpedit.msc
- Expand "local computer policy"
- Then expand "administrative templates"
- Then expand "network branch"
- Highlight the "QoS Packet Scheduler"
- On right window double click "limit reservable bandwidth"
- On setting tab check the "enabled"
- Change "Bandwidth limit %" to 0
- Restart PC
Hope so after performing these tips your Internet buffering speed will be increased. If Not! Then I would suggest you to download Reginout and use its feature Internet Optimizer.
Posted on Nov 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 06, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2011 | Nikon D80 Digital Camera with 18-135mm...
Feb 02, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 26, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Dec 08, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Jan 30, 2014 | zoosk.com
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: