Question about Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Pattern locked and seems now sim locked also
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
*Turn off the phone
*take off battery & put back in
*press and hold down the right & left silver buttons just under the screen
*with stylus press in the hole on the right side of battery
*after 10Sec you will be prompted to press the R key
*If successful press the space key to finalize changes
Posted on May 25, 2010
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2015 | Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 16GB 4G LTE...
Jul 28, 2013 | HTC Wildfire
Apr 07, 2013 | Samsung SPH Cell Phones
Nov 28, 2012 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y Duos Dual SIM...
Mar 14, 2012 | Vodafone Cell Phones
Jun 17, 2011 | HTC Desire Cell Phone
Feb 21, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Nov 11, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: