Question about Bush Televison & Video
On the recording page it just shows undefined
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My Thomson freeview recorder box
Marriott, You will find that it is only one recording that is causing this. This also happens to my box as well when we tape emerdale on a Monday. look through what has been taped and find out if the minutes used is correct for that programme. if not then you need to do the following in very quick procession.
Press the delete button and confirm as quickly as possible when you scan down the the programme that has not recorded correctly.
Hope this helps
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
What to do: if you have a solid amber light
If the power light on the box will not change from solid Amber to solid Red then it is possible that a problem has occurred with the current in use software. Before attempting a fix, power the box off and on at the power socket and then wait at least 5 minutes for the solid RED lamp to appear.
If it still remains solid Amber and the box will not come out of standby to ON (Green light) then this can be corrected using the software revert procedure which is done using the box front panel buttons as follows:
1. Remove power to the unit by removing the power cable from the back of the box.
2. Wait 20 seconds and then restore the power cable while pressing the standby button repeatedly on the front panel of the box.
3. Release the standby button immediately when you see a lamp flash on the box's front display, and then immediately press the following front panel arrow buttons in this sequence:
Note: you have to do this quickly and in sequence
4.The Orange light will flash and the STB will then reboot and should return with the previous version of software.
5. The box will now be running with the previous software version but it will automatically update with the latest version within approx 2 hours and you will be notified by message which will appear in the Message area within the Main Menu.
If you're still having problems please call 08444 159 159 and a member of the Technical Team will be happy to help.
Posted on May 06, 2009
maybe a defragged hard drive follow this procedure:
1. Select Menu, Set-Up, Help.
2. Press the Green button on the remote control.
3. This shows the Advanced Information screen.
4. Now press the Blue button which will prompt you with a warning box.
5. Now press the Green button if you wish to proceed.
6. The DTR will take around a minute to complete the reformat, and will then automatically restart itself.
Next do a channel rescan.
Posted on Feb 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2010 | Thomson Televison & Video
Jul 12, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 02, 2009 | RCA Thomson Digital Cable Modem (DCM305R)
Oct 02, 2009 | Arris DCT2608
Mar 05, 2009 | Arris DCT2608
Jun 04, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 02, 2008 | Televison & Video
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: