Question about Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
I have a Jensen JER 422 universal remote and need to program it for my older Sanyo television. I can't seem to find the code(s) I need to program it. Unfortunately the remote control belongs to my roommate who lost the manual. I tried to go to the www.jensenremotes.com web site but it will not connect. Any help would be very much appreciated.
In order to program your TV:
1. Manually turn on your component.
2. Press and hold the component key you wish to program, in your case the TV key.
3. While holding down the component key press the four-digit code using the number keys (0-9) to enter it.
4. After the fourth number is entered, the illuminated ON-OFF key turns on. At this time, release the comonent key. If the illuminated ON-OFF key turns off, you have entered a valid code.
NOTE: For Sanyo TV it could be any of the 8 next codes:
1004, 1048, 1049, 1073, 1080, 1162, 1169, 1180
Good Luck !
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
Posted on Oct 08, 2007
This works for anything! jus follow these steps...
For a manual code search and entry:
1. Turn on the component
2. Press and hold the component key (TV, DVD, VCR-AUX, SAT-CBL)
The illuminated on-off key turns on and stays on
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON-OFF key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON-OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON-OFF key remains on
6. Press and release the ON-OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Wait four seconds between each keypress. Each time you press the ON-OFF key, the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks, and the next code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the code lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code. (If it cycles through and the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks four times and turns off, all codes have been search. The manual code search method is exited.)
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be saved.
8. To confirm that the component is programmed with the correct code for max functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your component do not work try programming the remote with a different programming method. Be sure to retrieve the code your remote programmed.
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
I've managed to get my Jensen Remote to function for my Sanyo tv and Samsung VCR, but I can't get the tv to play the movies. I am having a hard time finding LINE on the tv.
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2010 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Sep 23, 2010 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Jun 02, 2010 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Jan 21, 2010 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Apr 15, 2009 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Apr 10, 2009 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Jan 30, 2008 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Jan 29, 2008 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Jan 12, 2008 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Jun 07, 2007 | Jensen JER-822 Remote Control
5,558 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: