Question about Computers & Internet
I canot open my hard disc i forget the pass word
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2012 | LG DVRK-898 MULTI SYSTEM REGION FREE DVD...
Parental control setting
Some discs are specified not suitable for children. Such
discs can be limited not to play back with the unit.
1) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A until the level you require appears.
• Level Off: The parental control setting does not
• Level 8: All DVD software can be played back.
• Level 1: DVD software for adults cannot be
Select from the level 1 to level 8. The limitation will
be more severe as the level number is lower.
2) Press C or D to select "Password".
Press Number buttons (0-9) to input a 4-digit
password. Be sure to remember this number!
• If you input a wrong number, press CLEAR.
3) Press ENTER to store the password.
Note: Now the rating is locked and the setting cannot
be changed unless you enter the correct pass
4) Press OPEN/CLOSE to activate Parental control
setting. (See "Temporary disabling of rating level by
DVD disc" on page 36.)
• Depending on the discs, the unit cannot limit playback.
• Some discs may not be encoded with specific rating
level information though its disc jacket says "adult." For
those discs, the age restriction will not work.
To change the parental level
1) Press C or D to select "Password".
2) Press Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password
you have stored.
3) Press ENTER.
• The rating is now unlocked.
4) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A to change the parental level.
5) Press C or D to select "Password", then press
Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password.
Note: You can change the password if you want.
6) Press ENTER.
Now the parental level is changed and locked.
If you forget the password...
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE to open the disc tray.
2. Remove the disc.
3. Press OPEN/CLOSE again to close the disc tray.
"No Disc" appears on the screen.
4. While holding STOP down on the front panel,
press 7 on the remote control. "PASSWORD
CLEAR" appears on the screen.
5. Enter a new password again.
hope this helps
Mar 24, 2011 | Toshiba SD-K740 DVD Player
After you set the lock, you must use your pass code
to view a locked program, view the locked TV, view
a locked channel, cancel the lock, or enter the Lock
If you forget your pass code, you can view the locked
TV without entering your pass code. When you are
prompted for your pass code, press the number 9 and
QV keys on the TV remote control at the same time. This
process temporarily unlocks the TV.
When entering the Lock menu, this process deletes
your old pass code and prompts you to enter a new
• You can either enter a new pass code to open the
Lock menu and make changes or press EXIT to close
• If any of the locks are turned on and you exit the
menus when prompted for a new code, the old
code and all lock settings are retained.
• If all locks are turned off and you exit the menus
when prompted for a new code, then the previous
code is erased.
Mar 17, 2011 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
Dec 11, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
May 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 03, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 04, 2009 | E-Machines M2350 Notebook
May 15, 2008 | Motorola Mobility A1200
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!