Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2016 | ASUS Cell Phones
Jun 01, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 28, 2013 | HTC Wildfire
Jan 13, 2013 | Cell Phones
Oct 08, 2012 | Kocaso 1.2GHz 4GB 7 inch Capacitive...
Jan 14, 2011 | Google Android
Oct 31, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Oct 17, 2010 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Oct 18, 2017 | Cell Phones
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!