Question about Whirlpool LTE5243DQ Combination Washer/Electric Dryer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The ltw5243dq3 is a top loading washer with the dryer stacked on top. In order to remove things
1. One the angled piece of metal that is between the dryer and the washer there will be two screws. Remove them.
2. Next open the washer lid. There will be two screws on the right side. Remove those.
3. Close the lid. There are two final screws that hold the top part of the washer in place. You can't see them directly from the front so you might need a mirror or access to the back side of your unit.
4. Slide the top of the washer forward about 1 inch. List it up about 1inch and you will see that some wires are attached. Disconnect these wires so you can take the top off entirely.
5. To remove the front panel there are two screws. One on the left and one on the right. If you look down inside in the washer you will see them.
6. Slide the front panel upwards and then you will be able to remove it.
You should now be able to see inside your washer and it should look like the attached picture.
hope that helped,
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2015 | Whirlpool Dryers
Aug 19, 2014 | Whirlpool 27 " White Combination Washer...
Apr 30, 2014 | Whirlpool Thin Twin Washer and Electric...
Jul 19, 2017 | Whirlpool LTE5243D Top Load Stacked...
Jul 23, 2011 | Whirlpool LTE5243D Top Load Stacked...
If your dryer is not drying like it once did or if you just have not taken the time to give yourself a clean dryer in a long time then you need to do that. At least once a year the dryer cleaning should take place. Lint build up in the dryer duct is one of the main causes for your dryer to fail.
Here is the rest of this tip about Dryer Maintenance
Apr 17, 2011 | Whirlpool LTE5243D Top Load Stacked...
Sep 27, 2010 | Washing Machines
Dec 23, 2009 | Whirlpool LTE5243D Top Load Stacked...
Apr 09, 2009 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Mar 29, 2009 | Whirlpool ET8CHEXSQ Dryer
Jul 06, 2014 | Whirlpool LTE5243DQ Combination...
Jun 06, 2014 | Whirlpool LTE5243DQ Combination...
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: