Question about 2wire LC_USB Wireless Adapter
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
first download the latest drivers from www.2wire.com/support after installing the drivers just follow the instructional manual and it should be working fine without changing the wep key. if you still want to change the wep key of your network, you need to change it first on the router then configure the 2wire client card utility and update the new wep key.
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
I used this one:
This document describes the procedure to install driver for the 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter under Microsoft Windows, and to run a wireless configuration program to configure your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter to work with a 2Wire HomePortal or OfficePortal wireless gateway. These drivers work under Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP.
STEP 1 - Driver Installation
1. Make sure your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter has not been connected to your computer USB port.
2. Double-click on the file to run WinZip Self-Extractor. The driver installation files will be placed in your hard disk in the C:\TWWUSB_TEMP directory
3. Connect your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter to an available USB port in your computer. Windows Found New Hardware Wizard will startup.
4. Select the option to search for driver in specific location. Specify C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP as the location of driver.
5. Follow on-screen instruction to finish driver installation.
STEP 2 - Wireless Configuration
1. Run the program WirelessCfg.exe in the directory C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP. You can do so by clicking on the Windows Start button and select Run. The Windows Start button is typically at the lower left corner of the screen. Type in C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP\WirelessCfg.exe to launch the program.
2. Follow on-screen instruction to configure your wireless setting. Enter the serial number and encryption key as they are printed on the bottom of your 2Wire wireless gateway.
Posted on Oct 18, 2008
i have an 802 2wire it shows to be connected i transfered it to a new computer down loaded the drivers and at the end it will not recognise my uverse serial number or network key
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
and download the free self-extract installer - twwgusb_22.214.171.124.exe
READ the Readme_first.txt and follow the 2-step instruction.
NO NEED FOR A CD!
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
Posted on Jan 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 13, 2010 | 2wire (1000-100052-000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Feb 23, 2010 | 2wire (1000-100052-000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jul 11, 2009 | 2wire Computers & Internet
Mar 30, 2009 | 2wire (1000-000005-002) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Mar 12, 2009 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Mar 07, 2009 | D-Link WUA-2340 (ASKU55774) Wireless...
Dec 26, 2008 | Netopia 3-D Reach (TER/GUSB-N1)...
Sep 28, 2008 | 2wire (1000-100052-000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jun 11, 2008 | 2wire (1000-100052-000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: