Question about KAIDAER Portable Mini SD USB Speaker With FM Radio for PC Mobile
Not come out volume switch
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 22, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 21, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 10, 2014 | Universal Mini Speaker Tf Card/ Mp3/usb...
Apr 19, 2013 | KAIDAER Portable Mini SD USB Speaker With...
Mar 01, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2011 | M-Audio Studio Pro 3 Professional Desktop...
Dismantling Altec Lansing VS 2221 speakers to clean the switch/volume control
Tools: a medium Phillips screwdriver, a craft knife & a can of CO contact cleaner & extension.
1. Remove switch/volume control knob by pulling it off
2. Pull out the base for the stand if attached
3. Unscrew the 2 screws beside the wires
4. Remove the front gauze by prising it out from one of the bottom corners. Keep the gauze straight as it will need to be put back from the bottom to the top.
5. Remove the 2 screws at the top and the 4 long screws holding the speaker. The back will come apart from the front and sides. If it has been glued then use the craft knife to carefully cut the back away from the sides and/or prise it away with a little pressure on the sides.
6. Attach the extension to the can of contact cleaner.
7. Lift the circuit board out and squirt only the switch/volume control. Ensure you squirt the shaft and the internal parts of the switch/volume control. Turn the shaft a few times.
8. Allow the contact cleaner at least 1 hour to dry.
9. Test the speakers. If the noise is still there then repeat steps 6-9.
10. To assemble the speaker do the steps 1-5 in the opposite order.
I hope this is helpful
Jan 26, 2010 | Altec Lansing VS2221 Computer Speakers
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: