Question about Canon PIXMA MG5320 All-in-One Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Try it works for most Canon
Hi you can try
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
SOURCE: how to reset canon pixma
The waste ink absorber is full and is triggering error 5B00. To reset the error you need to replace the ink absorber. You may find a cheaper ink absorber kit on Ebay or Amazon.
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 17, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 06, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MG5320 All-in-One Printer
Jan 20, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MG5320 All-in-One Printer
Mar 01, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
May 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
414 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: