Question about Agri-Fab Garden
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2011 | Scotts Company Scotts Turf Builder Classic...
Aug 14, 2011 | Scotts Company Garden
I am sorry to hear about the problem with your spreader. It sounds that you have a broken agitator. We do have replacement parts available. Please call Scotts at 1-800-543-8873 at your earliest convenience. Hilary @ Scotts.
Jun 17, 2011 | Scotts Company Garden
Mar 08, 2011 | Scotts Company Scotts& Accugreeen 2000...
Feb 18, 2011 | Scotts Company Scotts Pro Edgeguard...
If the product you are planning on applying has a spreader setting for a Scotts SpeedyGreen, or specifically for the SpeedyGreen 3000; you can that recommendation in your Edgeguard Deluxe Spreader. If they do not have a suggested spreader setting for the SpeedyGreen, or SpeedyGreen 3000 settings then this question would best be answered by calling Scotts directly @ 1-800-543-8873. One of our associates would be happy to assist you further.
We do have a general rule, called the 50 by 20 rule which will allow you to use any product in any spreader, but there is some work that will need to be done.
* Weigh out and Place enough material in the hopper to cover 1,000 sq. ft. (In your case 2.3 pounds)
* Place the spreader setting on a low setting (Usually one-fourth of the spreader setting range or less. In your case i would suggest about 2.75 or 3)
* Spread the material over a 50 x 20 ft. area (This is 1,000 sq. ft.).
* If material is left over, you will need to increase the setting accordingly
* If they you up short, you will need to decrease the setting.
Feb 17, 2011 | Scotts Company Scotts Lawns Edgeguard...
Jan 30, 2010 | ACE R Broadcast Spreader - Set of 2
Aug 08, 2009 | Scotts Lawn 73740 SPDY GREEN 3000 B/C S 3...
Aug 27, 2008 | Agri-Fab Agri Fab Spreader
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: