Question about Facebook Social Network
- Re-install Google chrome.
- Install latest Windows updates.
- Disable background services.
- Uninstall unnecessary programs and files.
- Fix registry error with reliable program like I always use RegInOut.
- Install a good antivirus.
Posted on Nov 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2013 | Shredder Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 29, 2012 | Google Chrome
Sep 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!